May 31, 2014
For my birthday party this year, I had a make believe birthday. Mom thought about what I love to do and she realized my favorite thing right now was make believe. While we waited for everybody to show up, we decorated flower hats. I had fun making my hat pretty!
Corban had fun decorating his hat. As soon as everybody got there, we headed threw the door into McKenzie's imagination!
I love to play "Mom and Dad", so, mom made me a house pinata to break open. She filled it with bags to help everybody with their imagination. I was the youngest so I got to take the first whack at it.
I took my turn at it. I tried my best to open up that pinata!
My best just wasn't enough. How frustrating. I guess we will let others have a turn.
Every year, Daddy gives Mommy a hard time because she makes these pinatas that are unbreakable. This year they pulled the tape off the bottom and I got to give it one last whack for it to open up.
We went right to playing. The first place for many of us girls was the dress-up castle. Here we are picking out our dress up clothes.
Makayla and I love to play in boxes, so, mom knew she had to have boxes to play in! Grammy and Mom had fun making box airplanes, since, I love to play airport! Here is Caleb taking the plane out for a spin.
There was a tent so we could pretend we were camping.
Here is a corner of my imagination that was created for my birthday party.
Here is a house for us to play in and decorate!
Collin had fun playing in the other airplane!
Allie and I had fun decorating the house together!
Elijah is always a good sport and got dressed for the party!
Shiloh took her turn in the plane. I wonder where she is flying too?
I was excited that my chair came out with the camping stuff. I brought it over to Daddy, so that, we could hang out together.
Of course, you can't have a pretend party without having a tea party. Here is the table all set up for tea. We actually got to have tea and didn't have to pretend!
Mommy got creative and made these cups for us to use for our tea.
Allie had a great time getting dressed up as a fairy!
Sienna is showing off her imagination and a little bit of silliness. She looks like she is having a great time.
We sat down to have some tea. Grammy made up five tea pots with a different type of fruity herbal tea in them. We had a great time sampling all the different types of tea. It was sure a big hit to get to try all the different kinds of tea in our fun little cups.
After we sampled the teas, Grammy and Mommy served us a tea style dinner. We had sandwiches shaped like flowers, fruit, veggies, and other yummy food!
Hannah had fun accessorising.
Everybody else finished and went off to play, but us girls took our sweet time with our dinner!
Cinderella the fairy came to the tea party. That is who I decided to dress up as!
Allie, Shiloh, and I decided to go on and adventure in the plane together!
Then I went on a flight with Collin and Sienna. I wonder where this plane is headed.
Hannah came over to see what we were up to!
Instead of birthday cake, we made dirt cake tea cups! Don't they look yummy!
Here is my dirt tea cup with my four candles all ready for me to blow out.
I had fun playing in the bark chip with my bucket and dump truck.
How about that cheesy grin. I am all ready for my candles to be lit and for everybody to sing.
I was to excited for Daddy to light the candles!
Now that everybody is gathered, lets do this thing!
Here I go. Can I get them all?
I think I can get them! That took one big breath or two or three!
At all the birthday parties last weekend, I didn't get any cake, so, for McKenzie party I got to have my own tea cup of dirt! So far so yummy!
It was so yummy that I didn't want to wait for Mommy to find me a spoon. I thought I could lick it all out of the cup.
I thought I would try a turn with my imagination and make this a balance beam.
Sweet Granpy came and helped me balance and walk on the beam. Thank you Granpy I couldn't have done it with out you!
McKenzie wanted our kitchen in the cafe. I was pretty excited to be able to play with it outside.
A bunch of us having fun decorating the airplane together!
Time to open presents! I got wonderful presents from my friends! I can't wait to use and play with them all. Thanks you everybody!
Sienna out grew her bike, so, as part of my birthday present she gave it to me. I was pretty excited to get a bike that has pedals!
It even has two bells. One for me to ring and one for Makayla to ring! I can't wait to learn to ride this.
I just figured out there was dress up stuff out here! How did I miss all this fun stuff until the end!
McKenzie and Collin back to dressing-up. The house came down and now we are turning it into whatever our imaginations can imagine!
I am ready to draw something new on my dance floor.
I am having fun creating a dance floor now. I had a lot of fun at my birthday party. Thanks everybody and a special big thanks to Grammy and Granpy because mom couldn't have done it with out all you hard work!
At the end of the evening, Mommy was taking a picture of Sienna and her mom in there sparkly matching shirts. I walked right over and got in the picture just like I belonged in the picture. I love those two, so, it made complete sense that I would be in their picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment