Monday, June 30, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday McKenzie Mae!

May 31, 2014
Happy Birthday Day McKenzie!  Today is my 4th birthday and we headed to breakfast at the Black Bear Diner!  Here I am as a four year old.  Do I look older? 
 I found a great place to sit and rest!
 Oh my!  Look at that!  I sat right by a bear.  I hope it is a nice bear!
We got a corner booth to sit in!  I order the same thing every time, so, no need to look at the menu!
 Look at that sweet and beautiful 4 year old.  How she has grown and learned so much over the last year.  It sure has been fun to watch her grow this last year into a little girl! We have been so blessed by God to have her in our family!
 I wanted my picture taken too, so, I gave mommy a smile she couldn't resist!
 My sister was entertaining me while we waited for our order to be taken! 
 I sure love my daddy!  I had fun sitting by him!
A sweet hug from the birthday girl!
 Grammy came over to keep me sitting in my chair.  I love to squirm out of it!
 Is this how I am supposed to sit in it!
 Granpy put a straw in my cup, but I guess he was not quick enough for me or I was worried he wouldn't do it right!
 That is such a sad face! 
 I also got to sit with Grammy.  We have such a fun time together.  Here is a really sweet picture of the two of us!
 We ordered the 7 grain pancakes, which are a favorite for us girls.  Look at that pancake, it is as big as my head and I plan on eating it all.  
 Here I am on my 1st birthday busy eating a whole pancake at the Black Bear.  Wow, look how much I have grown.  
 It is time to dig in.  I can hardly wait.  Don't worry I kept up with my one year old self and ate the whole pancake!
 I also got a really big pancake to eat and I was so excited!  Granpy cut it up for me, so, I could shove it in my mouth.  
 I kept trying and trying to eat it all, but it was just too big for me.  I was only able to eat about half of it! 
 It was sure a yummy pancake!  I love the Black Bear Diner for breakfast.  
 On the way out, I wanted to get my picture taken in front of a different bear.  
I guess I am too tall to stand in front of the bear and need to stand behind it now that I am a four year old.  We headed out to go and get some balloons for my party and get ready for my friends to come over and celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment