Tuesday, July 15, 2014

swimming like a fish!

June 24, 2014
Today, Collin's Ama (Grandma) had us and Gus over to swim in her pool!  I got right in and swam around like a fish the whole time!
Mommy put my puddle jumper on and got in with me.  For the first little bit I wasn't sure about being in the water without holding on to her.  Mom showed me that I could swim by myself with my puddle jumper and that is what I did for the next couple of hours!
Collin and I had fun swimming around the pool together and playing!  
We thought we would try to hold hand while we swam.  It wasn't as easy as you would think.  

We made quite the splash as we kicked to get ourselves from on side to the other.  
I had fun swimming using both my arms and my legs!
I had fun swimming in the pool too!  I didn't get to swim around by myself, but Mommy and I had fun!
Shelley put a towel out and I thought it was for me to sit on.  I wanted to take a break from the water for a little bit.  I also wanted my shoes on because the ground was hot and made it hard to walk on!
Gus and I played around while we warmed up before we got back in.  
We really do have so much fun together and just love to be around each other!
Sienna was going off of the diving board and I told Mommy that I wanted to try to go off of it too.  At first, I wanted to hold her hand as I jumped off.  I had so much fun that I wanted to do it again and again.  The last time I went off I got brave enough to jump all by myself without holding Mommy's hand!  I was very proud of jumping off the big diving board.  
We would swim together back to the shallow end where I would get out and do it all over again.  We had a great morning swimming with friends!  

No comments:

Post a Comment