Friday, July 4, 2014

1st hair cut!

June 8, 2014
 Today, we went to get my hair cut.  Mommy has been talking about cutting it for awhile, but we just have never gotten around to it.  Here I am sitting in the seat getting ready to have my first hair cut.  I am pretty excited! 
 They put a drape cloth on me to keep the hair off of me.  We are really ready to start.  
 They took my hair out, wet it down, and combed it out.  
 I am so serious as she makes the first cut.  
 I did a great job of doing what the lady asked and sat really still as they cut my hair!  
 All done!  We still kept it long, but cut off a good couple of inches.  Now it is a lot easier to comb!
One last picture of my first hair cut!  

No comments:

Post a Comment