Monday, July 21, 2014

4th of July!

July 4, 2014
 Happy 4th of July!  We headed over to the Geyer's house for some swimming and a BBQ.  We got out of the pool to dry off for some food!
 It was the perfect occasion for me to wear my USA flag swimsuit.  How patriotic I am!
 Shiloh and I had fun playing together!
 We had some good laughs!
 I had some yummy corn on the cob!
Shiloh and I ate dinner together.  I sure enjoyed my ribs!
It wouldn't be the 4th of July without home aid ice cream!  I sure enjoyed some vanilla cake batter ice cream!
The ice cream was yummy, but very cold!
I used my spoon to get every last bite of the ice cream.  
I sure loved my ice cream.  I had mine with chocolate sauce and whipping cream!  
The spoon left some in the bowl, so, I thought I would really get all of it by licking it out.  I have quite the sweet tooth!
I got my face in as far as it would go!
Mine is all gone.  Can I get some more please?

No comments:

Post a Comment