Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pillow time!

July 16, 2014
 Right now I love pillows.  The other day, I talked mom into giving me a pillow in my crib.  Today, I brought one out to lay on.  McKenzie brought out a blanket earlier to put over her pillows, so, I wanted my blanket to put over my pillow.  
 I had fun laying on my pillow and blanket while I waited for McKenzie to wake up from her nap.  She decided to play around in her bedroom before she fell asleep, so, I woke up before her.  
 Scout you are laying on my blanket and I need you to get off.  I tell him to "move" but he usually doesn't understand me.
 A sweet pose for the camera!
 How is a girl to get some rest on her pillow with all these pictures being taken.  
Sweet McKenzie fell asleep on her princess pillow and looked like a sweet little angel.  I couldn't resist to take a picture of her.  When she is a sleep this girl sleeps like a rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment