Friday, July 4, 2014

Blueberry pickin'

June 5, 2014
The blueberries are ripe here in Redding, so, we got in the car and drove to our annual you pick blueberry fun!
I was excited about picking blueberries!  I love them!
Allie and I had fun picking blueberries together.  We would pick them and either put them in the bucket or give them to Makayla to eat.  I am sure we ate a couple ourselves!
Collin and Sienna came to join us this year, so, they could have some yummy blueberries!
After mom picked for a little bit, she decided to let me out of the stroller.  
I played peek-a-boo with my stroller!
You are never to young to start picking!  It is the blue ones right?
I found Mom's bucket and thought they were for me to eat.  I sat right down and kept eating one right after the other.  I think I ate my weight in blueberries!
Busted!  Am I not supposed to eat these?
McKenzie came to join me by the bucket!  I wonder if she wants to try some too!
Then Allie and Caleb came to join us too!
Anytime mom would move the bucket, I would move right with it and sit back down to have some more.
We finished up our picking and headed out to pay for them!  I walked with Sienna and Collin!
McKenzie caught up to us, so, us girls could walk together.  We sure enjoyed our time picking blueberries with friends!  We can't wait to eat them all!
Later that day, I got put into a time out or I put myself in the time out.  Mommy told me if I wanted to throw my fit I needed to do it in my room.  So, I marched myself down to my room and sat down.  I get over my fits pretty quickly, which is nice for my mom and dad!
McKenzie wanted to play hide-n-seek, so, I found a good place to hide all by myself!
After nap time, we had a great time playing with blocks and building!
I was quite excited about the car that I built!
It is always nice to see us playing so nicely together!
I found my cowboy hat in my room and wanted to wear it!  
I was pretty excited to be able to put it on myself!
How about this time, did I get it on right?
Two different building levels, but both excited about what they built!
This is my final creation.  It was sure fun to build with blocks today!
Some yummy corn on the cob for dinner!

June 6, 2014
 Today at storytime, we made hats, so, this evening when we headed out to dinner I wanted my hat.  As I was sitting in the back, I put on the hat and my sunglasses myself.  I was quite a site, so, Mommy tried to get a picture of me in the mirror.  
Today was the last day to use my Red Robin birthday meal, so, we headed out to celebrate my birthday one more time!

No comments:

Post a Comment