Thursday, July 10, 2014

Swim lessons week 2!

June 16, 2014
Swim lessons started again this week!  We started off with blowing some bubbles!
Today, we are learning a new skills!  We are learning how to turn over from our back to our fronts.  Here I am on my back.  
Here I am going to over to my front!  This is fun!
I made it to my stomach!  That is a fun new trick!
I am excited to get back in the water and swim today!
We get to sing songs and play fun games at swim lessons.  Here we are doing a song!  I am a big fan of the songs!  
Daddy was showing me how to blow bubbles in the water!
If you aren't able to read my lips, I am saying "this".  That is probably my favorite word right now and what I call myself!  
I enjoyed making bubbles, just not in the water!
After I got out, I would come over and see if McKenzie had any pretzels left to share with me!  She was such a sweet big sister and would be willing to share!

June 17, 2014
Today is water safety day at swim lessons.  We put on life jackets and learn what to do for water safety.  Here I am pulling in Kelsey with a noddle!
We took off our life jackets and worked on our scoop arms.  We would throw out a duck and then scoop our arms until we reached it.  
My pretzels and I had a great time walking up and down the little path they had in the grass!
I had to concentrate pretty hard not to fall down!  It was a good way to keep me busy while I waited!
I love it when we get to play Mr. Shark!

June 18, 2014
For some reason, mom didn't take any picture yesterday, but don't worry she is back at it and so are Dad and I.
It makes me smile when Dad is blowing bubbles.  If you notices he blows a lot more bubbles than I do!  I started out doing a good job blowing bubbles, but the more swim lessons I took the few bubbles I blew. 
At least I am happy to be in the water!
Gus and I are collecting ducks again today.  We love the ducks!
For some reason, I had an unhappy moment.  Such a sand face.  The good news is that I didn't make this face that often and was usually smiling.  
I got to have trail mix today as I watched Makayla!

June 17, 2014
Today is the last day of swim lessons!  Look at my perfect front float!
Collin and I had fun at the edge of the pool.  I really liked to jump up and down in the water while I waited my turn.  
My back float.  Look at me trying to get the tummy up as much as I can!
I loved to go under water as much as I could.  When I wasn't jumping up and down, I would be bobbing in and out of the water getting my whole head wet!
Look at the smile on my face as I popped out of the water!
A picture of my swim lessons class.  We sure had fun together.  
I had fun walking my path and eating my crackers.  We ran out of pretzels, so, we had to have crackers.  I wasn't going to complain!  I am happy to have any type of carb!
A last game of Mr. Shark before we are done with swim lessons.  
I needed a little water to help wash those crackers down!
I am trying to escape the shark.  I hope she doesn't get me!
It is my last swim lesson too.  We are starting by getting wet.  I am not so sure about getting in the water.  

We would use the flower pot to get me wet and used to the water before I got in!  I wanted to hold the flower pot instead of Dad!
I am so sneaky and took the flower pot, so, Daddy couldn't get me with it!  
Here we go into the water!
It is so fun to jump into the water!
Sweet Daddy is trying to get me to blow bubbles and all I want to do is smile!
How about that for a face!
I just loved swim lessons!
Here is a video of me swimming around and having a great time kicking.  
Swimming on my back wasn't my favorite thing, but I would do it. 
Here is a video of Daddy and I doing and singing ring around the rosy.  At the end I get to go all the way under.  I am not to sure about it, but I don't get upset, so that, is good. 
I had fun learning to kick and blow bubbles.  Thanks for swimming with me Daddy, you were a great teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment