Monday, July 7, 2014

4 year old check up

June 12, 2014
 Before swimming lessons today, I went to my 4 year old check up.  It was quite the appointment, so, Makayla went to hang out with Sienna and Collin.  At my appointment, I had an eye test, got weighed and measured, peed in a cup, had the doctor check me over, got shots, and a TB test.  I would have had a hearing test, but my mom did that the day before.  It was sure one busy appointment.   
 I weigh 37 lbs and am 42 inches long.  I am 50% for weight and 90% for height.  I am one healthy girl! Yeah!  I can now go to kindergarten.  Don't worry I haven't grown up that fast, I still have a couple of years.  
I did so well at my appointment and was so brave.  When they gave me my shots they gave me the TB shot first.  I tried to so hard not to cry.  I held out when they pricked me with the needle and watched the bump rise up, but then it started to hurt and the tears started to come.  They quickly gave me my other shots and I stopped crying.  Mommy was so proud of how well I handled it.  She told me she would cry too if she had to get a TB test.  
As a reward, we went and got an ice cream.  I told my mom I wanted a lollipop as a treat, so, we went to find a sucker.  When we got there mom figured out that I was talking about a twin pop Popsicle that I saw in a Corduroy book we have.  They didn't have any at the store, so, we settled on an ice cream cone and it was sure yummy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment