Sunday, July 20, 2014

A lot of silliness!

June 28, 2014
Tonight, we had Allie and her family over for dinner and to hang out.  For dessert, mommy decided to get out her shaved ice maker to try it out!  This is my shaved ice face.  That stuff is soooo cold!
 It was quite entertaining to watch me eat the shaved ice, so, mom went and picked up her phone to capture it on video.  It was sure fun to have friends over!

July 2, 2014
 This morning, we decided to clean up the pool and go for a little swim.  The water makes me so happy I just want to do a little dance!
 I had a fun time performing for mom in the water!  I put on a little show of song and dance!  
 All that playing made me hungry, so, I thought I would come over and tell mom it was time to eat lunch!
 McKenzie likes to block the way, so, I have to figure out a way a round her.  It is a fun and silly game we like to play!
 This evening, I wanted to be big like her and block the path so she couldn't get by.  I put her shoes on and reached as far as I could.  I tried so hard to be able to reach both sides!
 Now, how do I figure out a way around McKenzie?
 I did it!  I got through.  I went through her legs and made it to the other side.  Now it is my turn to block her from getting by!
She got by pretty easily.  I guess I will just have to keep working on getting better at blocking!  We sure do love to play silly games with each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment