June 9, 2014
Today is the first day of swim lessons and boy am I excited. I got my goggles on and am up for anything!
My swim teacher this year was Kelsey and she was fantastic! She pushed us, encouraged us, and had a great time doing it! Here I am floating on my tummy with my face in the water!
A back float with my arms out straight. Just look how relaxed I look in the water!
We worked on our glides. Sometime with our head in and other times with it out!
This year, I was in the same swim class as Allie and Collin. We had fun together!
I got to hang out while McKenzie did swim lessons! The good news for me was that while I watched I got to eat pretzels! Here I am eating my pretzels and sitting on the container they were in! I am so silly. I will use anything for a chair.
We worked on our kicking. I sure liked to kick. It was a fun first day of swim lessons. I can't wait to go back tomorrow!
I got to do swim lessons too, but mine were in the evening. This way I got to swim with my Daddy and he didn't miss out on all the swimming fun. Plus, as a bonus, I got to have my friend Gus in my class!
I sure loved the water! I liked to float on my tummy and go catch the ducks.
Dad and I had a blast together swimming for those ducks! I going to get it!
We worked on blowing bubbles in the water!
Gus and I did a little chatting before we jumped in.
I like floating with the noodle! It was a blast!
Hi, Mom! Look at us staying nice and cool in the pool! My first swim lesson was great! I can't wait till tomorrow!
June 10, 2014
This morning, we are back at the pool again for McKenzie's swim lesson and you know what that means! More pretzels! I found a nice chair to sit in this time!
I am ready to start. I am going to be brave today and go all the way under!
We did some kicks on the side of the pool. I tried to splash the lifeguard. I am sure they wanted to be cooled off!
I got down from the chair and found Sara's shadow to use for some shade. Mom and Sara were impressed with my problem solving abilities!
Then we jumped off the side of the pool to Kelsey! I wasn't too sure about it at first, but in the end I did it!
Here I am jumping off the edge again. I had so much fun the first time, I wanted to do it again.
After swim lessons today, we headed to the park for lunch and some playing. Here are my swim buddies in our little rock window!
Here is Gus and I and our Daddy's all swimming together.
I loved to kick my feet as we swam around!
June 11, 2014
It is the third day of swim lessons and we are on my third swim suit. I am all sun screened up and ready to jump into the pool!
Here I am all the way under the water again today!
And back up! I even came close to a smile on my face!
Now, that is a smile on my face! I sure love these swim lessons. I had fun playing at the edge while I waited my turn.
On day three of swim lessons, I was still eating pretzels, but this time I actually wore my sunglasses for a little bit!
Today, we learned how to push off the wall into a back glide. Here I am pushing off the wall.
And going backwards into my back glide.
Look at how straight I can get my back glide!
We worked on our scoops by going on an ice cream adventure. We would scoop ice cream as we walked around the pool. I would scoop up vanilla ice cream, since, that is my favorite.
We played ring around the rosy in the pool, which, was a big hit with me.
We headed back to the park today with a picnic lunch. This time Shiloh's family joined us for the fun. She taking swim lessons too, but in a different class.
June 12, 2014
The three of us had a blast at the wall playing!
Today, we sat on the edge and worked on our kicking!
At the end, we got to play Mr. Shark, which is a game of tag for the water. We joined up with another class to play. It was sure fun.
I hung out in my stroller today. I had a little water to wash the pretzels down with.
Mommy didn't make it to my swim lessons today, because, McKenzie wasn't having a very good evening. She got a cute picture of me all ready to head out with Daddy for swim lessons! We sure had a fun week of swimming. The good news is that we still have one more week to go!
I am ready to start. I am going to be brave today and go all the way under!
We did some kicks on the side of the pool. I tried to splash the lifeguard. I am sure they wanted to be cooled off!
I got down from the chair and found Sara's shadow to use for some shade. Mom and Sara were impressed with my problem solving abilities!
We worked on our scoop arms!
Then Kelsey helped each one of us get our head totally submerged into the water. Here is a video of me going all the way under and loving it! This is a big deal ,because if you knew me last year, you would know that I would not get my head wet, but this year I grew leaps and bounds with bravery!
Here I am jumping off the edge again. I had so much fun the first time, I wanted to do it again.
After swim lessons today, we headed to the park for lunch and some playing. Here are my swim buddies in our little rock window!
This evening, Daddy and I were back in the pool and I couldn't be happier.
Here is a video of me blowing some bubbles!
I came and cheered Makayla on during her swim lessons! Of course since she got pretzels during mine, I wanted them during hers!Here is Gus and I and our Daddy's all swimming together.
June 11, 2014
It is the third day of swim lessons and we are on my third swim suit. I am all sun screened up and ready to jump into the pool!
Here I am all the way under the water again today!
And back up! I even came close to a smile on my face!
Now, that is a smile on my face! I sure love these swim lessons. I had fun playing at the edge while I waited my turn.
On day three of swim lessons, I was still eating pretzels, but this time I actually wore my sunglasses for a little bit!
Today, we learned how to push off the wall into a back glide. Here I am pushing off the wall.
And going backwards into my back glide.
Look at how straight I can get my back glide!
We worked on our scoops by going on an ice cream adventure. We would scoop ice cream as we walked around the pool. I would scoop up vanilla ice cream, since, that is my favorite.
We played ring around the rosy in the pool, which, was a big hit with me.
We headed back to the park today with a picnic lunch. This time Shiloh's family joined us for the fun. She taking swim lessons too, but in a different class.
Hannah came to join us at the table, while Isaac photo bombed our picture!
For some reason mom didn't take as many pictures of me today, but here I am happy to be working on my kicks at the wall! June 12, 2014
The three of us had a blast at the wall playing!
Today, we sat on the edge and worked on our kicking!
At the end, we got to play Mr. Shark, which is a game of tag for the water. We joined up with another class to play. It was sure fun.
I hung out in my stroller today. I had a little water to wash the pretzels down with.
Mommy didn't make it to my swim lessons today, because, McKenzie wasn't having a very good evening. She got a cute picture of me all ready to head out with Daddy for swim lessons! We sure had a fun week of swimming. The good news is that we still have one more week to go!


No comments:
Post a Comment