Wednesday, July 23, 2014

We love to be twinners

July 8, 2014
I got this cute outfit for my birthday from Aunt Helen.  I love the twirly skirt that would twirl out as I went in circles!
Aunt Helen also sent one for Makayla, so that, we could be twins.  I love to match my sister.  Mom picks out an outfit that I know my sister has a match to and I ask if she can wear hers that looks like mine!
 We were excited to have our picture taken together in our cute matching outfits!
I love to do "so big" by putting in arms in the air.  Of course, I wanted to get as tall as possible, so, I stood up on my chair!  Mommy is no fun and makes me get down.  How is a girl supposed to be "so big" when she can't stand on a chair.  

No comments:

Post a Comment