July 19, 2014
Yesterday was Shelley's birthday and as a way to celebrate her birthday, she suggested a mother daughter tea at a local tea house. We all got dressed up in pretty dresses for the lunch tea. I hung out on the chair while we waited for everybody to show up.
Shelley offered to take a sweet picture of mommy and I while we waited for everybody!
Shiloh and I found seats by each other and had fun trying the tea!
Here we are all having a great time at our tea!
I sure loved the tea. It was a Hibiscus C tea! It was not only yummy, but also pink! How fun is that! I also enjoyed my tea sandwiches and brownie!
Allie sat on the other side of me, but came over so that us four year olds could have our picture taken together.
All of us girls together for a picture.
We had a wonderful time at the tea. We had one more picture taken of the group of us as we headed out. It was sure a fun way to celebrate Shelley's birthday!
That evening we headed over to the Geyer's house for a small group BBQ. After swimming around in the pool and jumping off the side all by myself, I got brave enough to jump off the big rock into the pool!
Here is a video of me jumping off the rock. After I did it the first time, I went right back on to do it again and again. I always held mom or dad's hand, but I had a blast jumping off the big rock.
A pose for the camera!
We had chocolate chip cookies with ice cream! I laid out to warm up while I ate my dessert.
I was excited to get some dessert too! Look at all this yummy dessert in my bowl.
Look at this big bite!
I almost got it all in my mouth! We had a fun evening with our small group.

No comments:
Post a Comment