Monday, July 14, 2014

Little People and french braids.

June 16, 2014
We love Little People toys!  We have a couple of different Little People toys and we love to play with them.  This is my dollhouse that I got at Christmas and play with daily.  
It makes me smile when it sings songs and makes sounds!  I love to hear music.  
McKenzie also likes to play with the dollhouse with me.  We have a great time playing together and sharing people.
Mom came over to take some pictures of us playing together.  We are getting better at playing together.  Sometime we get along great other times we fight like sisters!
Today, I thought my Little People needed to her the word of God, so, I found my Bible and read to them.  
How was that mom?  Did I get it right!  What a sweet little evangelist.

June 17, 2014
Today, we got ready for swim lessons and are hanging out before we go.  I got my lunch box, so that, we could have a picnic at the park afterwards.  Now, I am making a silly face for my mom!
My mom did a side french braid that might actually stay in my hair, so, she thought she would take some pictures of it.  
We had fun posing for mom!
I wanted my picture taken again.  I like to pose for the camera!
The french braid that mommy did on my hair.  She was quite proud!
I love to ride on McKenzie's scooter.  I pretty much stand on it, because, I can't figure out how to make it scoot yet!  Look one hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment