May 2, 2014
Today, is our last day in Florida. We all headed to the beach one more time. Uncle Josh and Aunt Kate got out the boogie boards to take to the ocean, but we thought they got them out for us to play on.
Makayla got on the boogie board and I pulled her all around the house. She thought it was a fantastic ride!
I got on and she tried to pull me, but it didn't work quite as well.
Then we both tried to get on at the same time, but that didn't work to well either!
So, Makayla went back to trying to pull me! Do I look like I have the hang of this and am ready to try it in the ocean.
I decided it was safer and more relaxing to lay down while I got pulled around.
Look at my fun tricks!
Aunt Aubrey and I had fun sitting around on the beach together!
Grandma and I are all ready to play in the sand and water!
We had a blast making sand turtles and castles! It was a lot of fun to create in the sand with her.
Grandpa and I got to play in the sand together. We raked up the sand!
Grandma and I went out and played in the waves together. We sure giggled when those waves chased us.
Grandma and I went walking down the beach to find Aunt Aubrey. I was excited to take my shoes off and walk in the sand. Mom made me keep them on while we were at the beach, because, the sea shells would cut your feet, but this beach didn't have very many shells. We found Aunt Aubrey and stopped for a picture.
One final family picture at the beach!
We are all belted in and ready to head back to the house for some lunch and get packed up to head out.
While mommy and daddy got our stuff all packed up, we had fun playing. I found Uncle Josh's shoe to try on.
Uncle Josh and I hung out for a bit. I showed him my tongue.
Aunt Kate and I had a nice chat!
Grandpa spun me around in the twirly chair.
I played hide and seek peek-a-boo with Aunt Kate.
She found me! We had such a fun time with everybody in Sanibel.
That afternoon, we headed back to Fort Lauderdale, since our plane was leaving early in the morning. About 15 minutes into the trip I was fast asleep. I was one tired girls from such a fun and busy week.
I had seen lots of fun new animals, but we hadn't seen an alligator yet. It just seemed wrong to go to Florida and not see an alligator. On the way home, we drove through alligator alley, so, we stopped at a little boat launch area to see if we would see any. There were two alligators hanging out in the water that we could see. Here I am with Daddy with our alligators behind us. Mission accomplished!
That night for dinner we had to go to Cracker Barrel. I had fun coloring while we waited for our food!
I also got to do a little coloring while I waited.
Mom and Dad keep talking about Cracker Barrel, but I never knew what they were talking about since I had never eaten at one before. Now I can say that I am a fan too!
We got so excited when they brought the plates and there was macaroni and cheese and lot of other yummy stuff. Of course the mac and cheese was the first thing I devoured.
I loved it all right down to the green beans that daddy gave me!
What other yummy stuff should I try!
Yep! This is good too!
All smiles while eating mac and cheese!
Something must have been too loud for my sweet little ears!
It very well might have been me screaming over how much I love this place.
After dinner, we went and rocked on the rockers for a little bit!
A photo of us on the rockers. This is the life!
May 3, 2014
We got up early in the morning to catch our flight out to Sacramento. It was a long day of traveling, but we were such great travelers.
Mommy had brought along a reusable sticker book that had different rooms in the house that you could decorate. I spent 3 of the 5 hours on the first flight playing with it and than asked for it again for the second flight which was another 2 hours. I had such a great time moving the people and setting up different places. Mom couldn't believe how long I wanted to play with it! It sure made the plane trip go quicker.
I on the other hand didn't find something to entertain me that long, but I got a little nap and kept busy between mom and dad. I did a great job of traveling too especially when you consider I am 18 months old.
At the Sacrament airport, Mom and I waited outside with our stuff while McKenzie and Dad rode the bus to get our car. I kept a close eye out for our car.
I had fun crawling around on the car seats and sitting in them I was really worried about our car seats and them not making it, so, I was excited to see them come off the conveyor belt. One more car ride and then we will be home!










No comments:
Post a Comment