May 28, 2014
Grammy and Granpy came to visit us! We had a busy day getting everything ready for my 4th birthday party, so, we headed out to Dry Creek Station for dinner!
A picture with me and Grammy and Granpy while we wait for our dinner!
May 29, 2014
We headed to Turtle Bay this morning! I had to stop to see if my wing span is as big as the bat's! Not quite yet, but I am getting closer!
At Turtle Bay the butterfly garden is open, so, we headed there to check out the butterflies! I put my arms out, so, I could fly like a butterfly! I had fun looking at the butterflies with Grammy!
There were some oranges out that the butterflies were eating off of.
Granpy and I stood still while we watched the butterflies have a little snack!
I was so excited to see all the butterflies flying around. I love it when there are butterflies on my clothes, so, to actually see a bunch of real ones was pretty cool!
I wanted to touch one, but Mom stopped me. I guess you aren't supposed to touch the butterflies or eat their oranges.
Here are the Monarch butterflies eating the orange. Aren't they beautiful?
I had Granpy follow me all around the butterfly garden as we explored!
We tried to get a good picture of us with Grammy and Granpy, but I don't think this is going to be it!
We found a little turtle statue bench to sit on and watch the butterflies!
I had fun watching the waterfall in the pond!
A lady who works here asked McKenzie if she wanted a sticker and my face lit up too. I wanted one! It was fun to explore the butterfly garden with Grammy and Granpy.
The other thing we wanted to check out while we were at Turtle Bay was this years animal show! Here we are waiting for the show to begin!
Grammy is going to keep me entertained for the 30 minute show! Hopefully this goes well!
The show has started and we are mesmerized by the animals!
How cool is this! I had a great time watching the animals preform. They even had one of the foxes speak on command. Now I know what the fox says!
After the show, we had a picnic lunch before we headed home for naps. We are so glad that Grammy and Granpy's North Carolina pass still gets them into Turtle Bay!
That afternoon, it was the last day of softball! They had the grasshopper out for pictures today!
I wanted my picture taken with the grasshopper too!
Since, Mommy and Daddy had lots of chances to play catch with me, we thought we would give Granpy as chance. Here he is throwing me some grounders to catch!
I threw the ball back to him! I hope he can catch it.
We even worked on me catching the ball today. Okay, Granpy, I am ready to catch it!
While McKenzie was at the cones working on hitting the ball, I thought I should see how this all works!
A little bit of hitting practice before we play our game! Look at that hit!
At the end, we headed back over to that fun grasshopper for more photo-ops. Hannah got in this one with me!
McKenzie and Allie tried to join me on this one!
Us girls with our certificates of completion! We sure had fun playing softball together!
No comments:
Post a Comment