May 19, 2014
Today, we are going to try to make some bathtub crayons. Mom asked me to put my apron on and Makayla went over and grabbed mommy's apron and insisted that she have one to wear too. After all, she is big enough to help too. Mom made her apron work for Makayla, but don't worry Aunt Helen went right to work making a matching one for Makayla too!
Mom was getting it all figured out and taking pictures of us, so, we played around in the tower until she was ready.
A silly face for mom before we got started.
After we finished with our craft, we wanted to head outside and play on the swing set!
I got on the swing and before you know it I was swing all by myself. I was pretty proud to be able to pump my feet and be able to go high.
I got really high and went really fast!
Mom was very excited about this new skill I had developed because now I can swing all by myself with out being pushed!
Here is a video of me pumping for the first time. In the video I tell you about how my cousin Sydney taught me how to swing by myself while she was here. Thanks Sydney! You rock!
I did a little hanging out with mom while she finished up the grocery list, so, we could go and get some much needed food! I am checking it twice to make sure she didn't forget anything.
I found a couple of things that she forgot, so, I added them for her.
Here is our completed list mom! Don't you agree to my add-ons!
I love to help!
After I finished the list, I went to play. I can climb to the top of the play structure now by myself. Don't worry there is always somebody right behind me with a helping hand if I need it! I sure do love to climb.
I found McKenzie's star glasses and thought I would give them a try.
We wanted to help make dinner tonight. We were having enchiladas. I was in charge of putting the olives in them and McKenzie got to put the cheese in them!
I was also the cup bearer and made sure they were safe for everybody to eat!













No comments:
Post a Comment