Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Lighthouse!

May 28, 2014
We found some comfy pillows to sit at as we ate our breakfast.  We enjoyed our bagels and milk!  We had to fuel up for a fun day of exploring the island! 
 We got all dressed in our swimsuits and hung out in the chair before we headed out.  
 Uncle Josh and I had a great time playing peek-a-boo with Makayla!
  I think we might have smiled and laughed as much as Makayla on the other side. 
 Today, we thought we would head down to the other end of the island to see the lighthouse.  It wasn't your typical lighthouse that you would expect to see, but we still had fun seeing it.  Aunt Aubrey came with us to see the lighthouse and to see what kind of shells she could find on the beach out here.   
 Daddy and I are ready to play in the water!
 I was happy to get back to playing in the sand.  Look I found a fun turtle that I can make sand turtle with!
 There is a lot of sand to rake up.  I better get started.  
 I helped Aunt Aubrey look for sea shells for a little bit. 
 Look at this fun one I found!
 This beach had the best sand for making sand castles.  The sand would stick together and form the castle shapes when you dumped them out.  
 Do you think this shovel is big enough to finish filling my bucket! 
 I really love buckets.  I had a great time filling this one.   
 Daddy took me out into the ocean to give it a try and to wash some of the sand off! 
 Makayla headed back into shore with mom, but I wanted to go out in the ocean with Dad!  I sure had fun seeing the lighthouse and playing at the lighthouse beach!
 
That evening, Grandpa and I had fun hanging out together and reading books.  
Pour Aunt Aubrey got a sun burn on her back, so I was a good little helper and put some aloe onto her burn. 


That evening we headed out to the docks to an area where the Manatees tended to hangout.  It was fun to go and see the manatees since there were new to us!
It was very pretty out on the docks as the sun was starting to go down.  Hey, what is up there in the sky!  
There were quite a few manatees in the water there.  It was fun to see them hanging out and coming up for air.  
My silly face for the camera!
A sweet smile to end another fun day in Florida!


No comments:

Post a Comment