Sunday, June 29, 2014

Storytime!

May 30, 2014
 On a typical Friday, we usually go to storytime at the Library with Daddy while Mommy is at work.  This Friday, Daddy went into work also because he is working on a project that is due soon.  So, Grammy and Granpy watched us and took us to storytime.  We had fun with music today! 
 I had to peek around to be able to see! 
 I had fun playing around during storytime.  
 After the stories were done, I headed to the computer to see if I could play a game.  Now how does this work?
 There is always a craft time after the stories.  Granpy got to help us do our crafts.  
 They also had play dough to play with.  Granpy helped me roll mine out like a snake.   
 We got into crafts and play dough time!
 I like to play in the kids area when we are done.  Here I am riding an eggplant!
 They have a puppet stand, so, I thought I would put on a show!
 I am peeking out to see my audience.  Thanks Grammy and Granpy for taking us to storytime!  We had a fun time.   
 That night, I had Granpy read me a story before bed! 
Grammy and I read bedtime stories before bed.  I was pretty excited that when I woke up in the morning I would be 4 years old!  Here is the last picture of me as a three year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment