Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Collin's 4th birthday!

May 25, 2014
 It is birthday week here in Redding with all my friends.  We have three birthday parties this weekend and them mine is next weekend!  Today, Collin turns 4 and we are celebrating him with a planes birthday party at "Collin's" park.  How many 4 year olds can you get on a tire swing at once.  Well today, we got 4 of us on there and we had a a great time swinging.  Mom's camera lens got some smudges on it, so, please excuse the spots!
I did a great job of leading Hannah and Sierra around.  Or maybe, they did a great job of following me around!  What sweet girls!
Since, tomorrow is memorial day and we got dressed up for church before hand, mom thought she would put us in are patriotic dresses!
I found a table to climb up on and sit at!  Let the fun begin!
My good buddy Sienna came over to hang out with me!
We did a scavenger hunt for some glider planes.  Look, I found one!
And then I stepped on it.  I hope it still flies!
I found one too!
Here is my glider plane put together!  How does this propeller work. 
I got a cool red one that I put together!
This plane is going to go way up into the sky where I am pointing.  
Now, how am I going to get it up there?
Maybe, I will give somebody an adorable look and they will fly it for me!
How about you?  Will you help me fly my plane high?
We had fun races to see whose plane would fly the farthest.  
Then we headed back to make some fancy paper airplanes!
Daddy helped me make my paper airplane!
Now I am off to race my paper airplane.  I hope it goes far!
Here we are all lined up with our planes on the runway.  
I went to stand beside Sienna for the picture!  We all got a medal for participating!  I thought I would try to eat mine!
Here's us girls with our medals!
It was then cake time.  Allie and I sure enjoyed eating our cake together!
I got to have a yummy snack too with Daddy!  See, it is sure yummy.  We had a fantastic time celebrating Collin's birthday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment