Thursday, June 26, 2014

Memorial Day and Katelyn's 2nd Birthday Party!

May 26, 2014
This morning, Daddy had the day off, since, it was Memorial Day and he took me out fishing.  I was pretty excited to get to go out fishing.  I didn't catch any fish, but I did get a couple of bites.  We had a fun morning together.  
That afternoon, we headed to Katelyn's Minnie Mouse party.  The only Minnie Mouse clothes I had was this hat, so, Mom found some coordinating clothes.  
We played pin the bow on Minnie.  I didn't win, but I think I was at an unfair advantage because I couldn't reach the bow.
I took a turn at pinning the bow on Minnie!
I did a little snuggle time with Shelley.  It took me a little bit to fully wake up from my nap.
They had a Minnie Mouse pinata that I thought was cool!
I got to pull a string to see if the pinata would open up. 
I got to try a ribbon on the pinata.  Mine didn't break it open either.
There was some fun stuff inside the pinata.  I was most excited about the bag of Goldfish crackers!
We sang Happy Birthday to Katelyn!
I had fun singing Happy Birthday!
I got an open cup and a straw.  You can't beat that!
I got to eat a yummy snack!  I love strawberries!  We sure had a wonderful time at Katelyn's 2nd birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment