Thursday, June 19, 2014

Redding Rodeo

May 14, 2014
 It is rodeo week here in Redding, so, we got dressed up in our rodeo clothes and headed out to watch.  
 Mommy took some pictures of us before we left.  I had fun wearing my cowboy hat.
 
 I got to dress up in my rodeo clothes too!  I didn't want to keep my cowboy hat on for the picture.  
 Let's go check out this rodeo.   
 We found some good seats and had a great time watching the horses come out.
 Daddy and I had fun watching the bronc riders try to stay on the horses! 
 I was very fascinated by it all.  Look at those guys go.  What are they doing? 
 I did a great job of watching the rodeo.  It kept my interest pretty well. 
 McKenzie came and sat by me, so that, we could keep each other company as we watched.   
 Oh my!  Did you see that guy go flying in the air!
 We got to stay up a little bit past our bedtime to see a good majority of the rodeo.  We ended up leaving early because it was getting too late and we were tired.  It was exciting to see a big full moon in the sky.  We sure had fun at the rodeo and look forward to going to it again next year. 

May 15, 2014
 So, the next day Allison's dad texted my dad saying they got some extra box tickets to the rodeo and wanted to know if we would join them.  I was super excited when I heard I got to go to the rodeo again with Allie.  Here we are decked out in our cowboy hats!
 We had so much fun together at the rodeo.  It was even more fun to go when you go with a friend.  
Our seats were right there in the front row.  We stood most of the time to watch the rodeo and play together.
The greatest highlight was when we yelled at the clown really loud and he came over to us to say hi.  After we yelled and he started to come our way, we hid, but then we decided he was okay and gave him high fives.  We also go to pet the rodeo princesse's horse!

No comments:

Post a Comment