May 12, 2016
Our house is finally finished and it was put on the market yesterday, so, to celebrate we thought we would get together with some friends and head to Turtle Bay. It was nice to get out and get to play with friends.
Charis and I thought we would help push Atticus in the wagon!
The butterflies are back and flying around in the Butterfly pavilion at Turtle Bay. We stopped in to check them out.
This is a new one this year. It is a Malachite. Check out that camouflage.
There are butterflies that have passed on, but they keep them so that we can take a closer look at them.
Here I am having a great time holding an American Painted Lady.
The American Painted Lady is different than the Painted Lady because it has pink on its back side that can look like a heart.
It is so hard to get a picture of three three year olds all looking and smiling. We had a great time checking out the butterflies.
On the way out I got a ride in the wagon with Jackson and Atticus. This is how you travel in style!
We headed out of Turtle Bay to pick up McKenzie and then headed back to Turtle Bay with McKenzie, Allison, and Elijah. McKenzie said that she wanted to go to Turtle Bay since we usually go when she is at school. Mom packed a lunch and we headed back for some more fun.
Not quite as long as the bat yet.
Getting closer, but still not there.
We ran into our friend Kate while we were at Turtle Bay. I had fun showing her what butterfly was what.
We had a great time identifying the butterflies.
Kate had a Monarch butterfly land in her hair.
I love getting to identify the butterflies. It is so much fun.
This was another new one this year. It is a Mourning Cloak.
We posed at the train after we were done with the butterflies.
It was a warms day, so, the water table was a great place to stop and play.
I had fun watching my board float down.
When Collin was done with school he and his mom met up with us to play for a little bit.
Collin and I had a great time playing in the water.
I had fun playing in the rocks with baby Jackson.
That evening we had somebody want to look at our house, so, we piled into the car and headed to the lake for a little bit to get a birthday picture of McKenzie for her party invitations. We had a couple of toys with us. One being the water squirter!
Here are some of the best of the birthday party invitation pictures that mom got. This is the one that we ended up using.
I had a great time playing in the sand while McKenzie got her picture taken.
Mom took a bunch, so, she freed me to get to play for a little bit.
It is so nice to see Whiskeytown Lake so full this year after the last couple of years.
It was a beautiful evening out at the Lake.
One more picture of me before we headed home, just in case one of the other ones didn't turn out! What a fun day we had today!
No comments:
Post a Comment