May 28, 2016
Today we had an open house at our home, which meant that we had to leave for a couple of hours. We decided to head to the park for a little bit and play around.
We ended up at Caldwell park down by the river trail. We don't go there very often, so, it was fun to get to play on the new play area they have there.
While Makayla was swinging I climbed up in the "castle" and wanted mom to come over and take some pictures of me in the castle.
Coming out my castle to go and explore more of the grounds around my castle.
Look Princess Makayla came to join me in the castle.
We got Grammy in the picture to get a really good one of the three of us!
We had a great time playing at the park with Grammy.
They had a couple of fun ropes courses to try to balance and get across or just sit and rest on.
I balanced on the log!
I wanted some help balancing on the log! Thanks for the help Grammy!
There were some bugs that you could pretend to ride!
Look at how brave I am riding a rolly polly! I hope he doesn't roll up and buck me off.
I was in full on posing mode today and wanted mom to take my picture on everything I did!
I found a nice little cubby to hide out in!
Peek-a-boo I found you!
It was the perfect place to sit back and relax and take it all in.
I was able to climb along the ropes from one side to the other!
So many rocks to peak out of!
Here I am taking on the other ropes course that was at the park.
Grammy helped me get from one side to the other. Together we did it!
Watch out Makayla here I come!
Another fun little rock window to peek through.
I am resting at the other side of the ropes course!
We had a great time trying out a different park. It was a fun adventure at the park.
May 29, 2016
We weren't sure how we were going to play airport and airplane with Granpy while he was here, since, our rooms have nothing in them. We brainstormed some ideas and figured out how to be able to play.
This is a budget plane you have to bring your own seats!
We love to play airport and Granpy is always such a good sport to play it with us!
Right now with Daddy being gone at work during the week we are so excited to get to see him on the weekends. This weekend is extra special because we get more time with him, since, it is a holiday!
My radishes that I planted at school and we replanted at home are ready to harvest.
After checking them out we thought it was probably time to pull them out and try them.
Here is one of the radishes that I grew!
I wanted to pull out the other two and eat them!
For some reason I was sad about the radishes that I pulled out.
That is a little better!
We headed inside to wash them off, cut them up, and try them. McKenzie didn't like the radishes at all and I thought that they weren't too back and actually ate both of mine. It was fun to grown the radishes from seeds.
No comments:
Post a Comment