Thursday, June 23, 2016

My first hair cut!

May 17, 2016
Today after we picked McKenzie up from school we headed over to get our hair cut.  McKenzie went first and had her hair trimmed to show me how to do it.  This is my first hair cut, so, mom got out the camera to document it.
Before they cut my hair they straightened it to make sure they got an even cut, which, I guess is harder to do with curly hair.
A mom of a little boy in McKenzie's class cuts hair, so, we went to have her cut our hair.  It was hard to reach the back of my hair in the chair, so, we headed over to sit on the horse.
I did a great job of sitting really still while she cut.
Here is my hair cut.  I can't believe she cut off all the curl!  We just had a couple of inches cut off, because, mom wasn't too sure what would happen with my curl.
There we both are with our new hair cuts.
Mom had to take some pictures with her phone, so, she could send a picture to Daddy of me with straight hair.  He was a little concerned at first that my curl was all gone, but we told him it would probably all come back as soon as I showered.
Before nap time mom got a couple of more pictures of me with my straight hair.  She figured she should get them while she still could.
Look at how long my hair is and that was even after cutting off 2 to 3 inches off.
It was sure fun to go and get my first hair cut.  By the time I woke up from my nap my hair was already starting to curl again from me sweating.  That night after my shower my hair was back to its normal curly self!

No comments:

Post a Comment