Monday, June 20, 2016

A sad day

 May 2, 2016
 It was a hard and sad day around our house today.  On Saturday the movers moved all of our stuff away, on Sunday Daddy left for the week to start his job in Prineville, and then today we had to finish up all the painting before the people came to put in new flooring.  So this morning mom took pictures of us in front of the murals that she painted for us before we were born.  After she took the pictures she painted over them 
 I don't think I fully understood why we were taking pictures until I saw all my animals go bye bye.
 As mom painted over each animal we would say bye bye to the animal as it disappeared.  
 Then I started asking, "what we would paint on my new wall in the new house."
It sure has been a long, stressful, and tiring week around here getting ready to put the house on the market and saying good bye to the animals that have kept us company all the nights of our lives.  

No comments:

Post a Comment