Monday, June 20, 2016

Quality time!

May  11, 2016
Mom has been so busy getting the house ready that she hasn't had time to get her camera out and take any pictures for over a week.  Today when she looked outside and saw me out on the grass hanging out with my buddy Scout and petting him she thought she would find her camera and get some sweet pictures of us together.
I have really started loving on Scout lately.  I love to pet him, feed him, try to get him to listen to me and follow me.  He is fast becoming my buddy!
Scout says, "stop posing for the pictures and get back to petting me"!
I was eating lunch at the kitchen counter and mom thought she would get some pictures of me too.
She told me to smile for the camera.
I tired to smile a little harder.
Then I smiled even harder.  That is quite the look!
Scout came inside with me and wanted me to love on him some more!
Makayla came over to join in the fun!
Mom tired to crop Scout out while she took this picture to get one of just us girls.
This is one of Mom's favorite pictures of us right now.  I think in this picture it is the most we have ever looked like sisters.
Here are a couple more of us hanging out together, smiling, and making eye contact with the camera.

It sure is fun to have a sister to play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment