Sunday, June 26, 2016

Collin's 6th Paw Patrol Birthday!

 May 27, 2016
 This evening we headed over to Collin's park to celebrate his 6th Birthday with a Paw Patrol party. 
 Grammy and Granpy were here roughing it for McKenzie's birthday.  They came to Collin's party for a little bit to keep me away from other kids, since, I have been sick the last couple of days.  We had fun adopting a dog.  I named my dog little Emmitt.
We had fun playing an obsticle course of games.  We went from one game to the next until we played them all.  Here I am trying to fly a plane through the hula hoop.
It looks like it is going to make it through the hoop!
This one was a race to move the the balls from one place to the next.
I sat by mom and hung out while we watched the games.  I really really wanted to come, because, I love Collin too and wanted to celebrate him.
Happy 6th birthday Collin.  We sang happy birthday to Collin and he blew out his candle.
I enjoyed my yummy chocolate cake.
Sienna and I hung out and ate our cake together.
Before we headed out we had to get another round of birthday buddy pictures!
Two birthday's down and one to go!  Happy Birthday Collin!  We love you!  We had a great time at your birthday party celebrating you.

No comments:

Post a Comment