Thursday, June 23, 2016

End of the year Chapel and Bike-a-Thon

 May 19, 2016
 Today at pre-k we are doing our end of the year chapel and bike-a-thon.  I found my seat by Charlie and Makayla thought she would join us for a little bit until the chapel began. 
 I am relaxed and ready to sing our chapel songs. 
 Hallie showed up and joined our row. 
 I am so excited about chapel today. 
 All the preschoolers got up on stage and we preformed some songs that we learned in Chapel during the year.  Then they do a slide show of our adventures throughout the year. 
 It is unfortunate that I am tall because I ended up in the back row and was blocked by the people in the front row the whole entire time. 
 It was fun to learn and sing the songs.
Here is the best video Mom could get of me singing and I was in the video most of the time. 
 After the chapel all the kids head outside for the bike-a-thon.  Mom and I waited while the first round on preschoolers went. 
 I love to ride my bike, so, I was very excited about the bike-a-thon. 
Here is a video of me in action.
 You go around and around the loop for about 15 minutes or so.  I lapped quite a few people as I flew by. 
 When I went by my mom and dad I would try to give them a smile. 
 There is a good smile for them.
 I had fun weaving in and out of all the kids. 
 I had my tongue out and was fully concentrating.  I really did go full out for this thing.  
 So many smiles every time around. 
 It was so much fun!
 Here was the picture mom was looking for!



 When we finished we got water, trail mix, and medals.  Allie and I posing with our medals. 
 Makayla wanted in on the picture! 
I found Hallie.
and Noah.
 Daddy let me try out McKenzie's big pedal bike while she hung out with her friends. 
 Allie on her bike ready to go again. 
 All right Daddy lets race.
 We sat down on the curb to enjoy some of our trail mix together. 
 Allie came to join us. 
 After the chapel and bike-a-thon we headed to the Habit for lunch. 
 It meant so much to me that Daddy was able to come back early from Prineville to see my chapel and bike-a-thon.   
What a fun busy morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment