Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Finishing touches

 While Grammy was here I had her read the Littlest Matryoshka book a couple of different times.  In the book the littlest Matryoshka got lost from her sisters and eventually found her way back. 
 We have a set of Matryoshka dolls and our littlest sister also went missing years ago.  We can relate to the book as far as the sister being lost.
About a week or so later we got home from taking McKenzie to school when Makayla looks in the side pocket of the car by her seat and what does she find but the missing little sister Nina.  In the book they talk about how the sister will find their way to each other again and I guess this is really true.  After 3 to 4 years of being lost Nina has returned and is looking forward to being reunited with her sister's as soon as our stuff is out of storage!
 Grammy was sneaky and got in some pictures of us to do a couple of birthday projects for mom!
 She used this cute picture of us girls to make a sweet picture mug for mom to use in the mornings while she drinks her tea.
 Then she tried to get some photos of me so McKenzie and I could make some heart magents for her for her birthday.
 She had more time to take pictures of me while McKenzie was at preschool.
 I ate it up.
 I thought of a bunch of different ways to that I wanted to pose for the camera.
We had fun making something for mom for her birthday!
We have been working hard around here to get the house already to put on the market, especially Grammy and Granpy.  Pretty much everything thing is painted and all done on the inside, so, we thought we would head out back and do some weeding.  I got a shovel and a rake and am ready to help.
We had fun planting a rose push in the front yard.  
The hole should be big enough.  I think we dug out enough dirt.
Yep that should work.
It was fun getting to help Granpy plant the rose bush.
Storytime with Grammy before we head to bed.  We are so thankful for all of their hard work and help.  It couldn't have been done without them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment