Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Figuring out the cameras video,

May 14, 2016
Right now while our house is being shown all our toys that we left out are boxed up and in the shed.  With out any toys and the weather being nice we have spent a lot of time outside on the play structure.
We have had fun sliding down the slide!
Last night mom finally figured out how to take videos with her new camera, so, she thought she would try taking some while we played today.
If only I were tall enough to reach the monkey bars.
I enjoy doing the monkey bars since I am able to reach.
Here is a video of me doing the monkey bars.
Daddy came out and helped me across!  
Here is a video of me crossing the monkey bars with Daddy's help.
We had a great time playing in the backyard this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment