April 24, 2016
While mom was getting Makayla's room all ready to be packed up we found our ladybug tent and tunnel behind the futon in her room. We begged mom to be able to put it up and play in it before it got back up for storage.
I had fun crawling through the tunnel and taking my dolls and stuffed animals in and out with me.
Katelyn and I posing at the tunnel entrance together.
We found a different way than the tunnel to get out!
Next up is my sister's Care Bear.
Then the elk or is that a deer?
After church we had some lunch and called Grandma to wish her a happy birthday! Happy Birthday Grandma! We love you bunches!
We were very excited to get to talk to Grandma for her birthday.
I almost have a smile for the camera.
We did a little ballet in the living room!
Arms up and ready to twirl.
Arms up and balanced on one foot. Now we just need to learn the names of these poses.
I got the twirling down!
It is so fun to dance. I think Scout wants in on it!
I had a great time balancing on one foot. It was quite the trick.
There I go balancing on one foot.
Two sweet dancing sisters!
What a great time we had together!
This evening Great Uncle Jeff came over to join us for dinner. He is in town for a couple of months on a detail with his job. We were excited to get to see him while he was here!
We thought we would make silly faces for mom! We are so crazy.
It was so nice to have Great Uncle Jeff over and catch up with him. We had a fun evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment