December 31, 2016
Mom hadn't seen us snowshoe yet, so, we headed outside to show off our skills. I did some running!
Did you see how fast I was?
I had fun playing around and being silly.
I had fun monster stomping!
It was fun to run around our backyard and get some energy out.
For Christmas I got mom a tripod for her camera. She set it up to see how it worked. Scout and I thought we would model to see how the pictures turn out with a tripod.
Here are a couple of pictures from our photo shoot. Scout looks thrilled to be a part of this!
I don't know who was more excited about having their picture taken with the tripod, me or Scout?
We got to stay up and celebrate New Year's Eve eastern time (that would be 9 o'clock our time).
As part of our New Year's Eve celebration mom made pizza and earlier in the day we made some Chex Mix. We were excited to eat our pizza and Chex Mix on the couch watching a movie.
We watched the movie Paddington. We thought that it would be fun to watch the movie with our Paddingtons. We had a great time eating dinner with our movie!
At nine o'clock we got some sparkling cider to toast with. Cheers!
Good bye 2016 and hello 2017!
Here is a video of our New Year's Eve toast! We hope you have a wonderful 2017!
These two little video made mom laugh when she ran across them a little bit ago. In the video we are 4 1/2 and 2. It is amazing how you think we change so much as we grow and then at the same time don't change at all.
Hope you enjoy these throwbacks as much as we did! Happy New Year!

No comments:
Post a Comment