December 4, 2016
Today I thought I would put on my own rodeo. I got my cowgirl boot slippers, my horse, and my new cowgirl hat that I got for my birthday from Grandma and Grandpa and got to go and pick out at the store while we were visiting them.
My horse needed a rest after performing, so, I though I would sit down and let her rest.
I sure had fun doing my rodeo in my new cowgirl hat.
When we left church today it had started to snow. It was the first snow of the season, so, when we got home we wanted to go out and feel it.
We tried to catch some snowflakes on our tongues. It was harder than we thought.
I tried to catch some in my hand.
Then with my tongue. I wasn't so sure about catching snowflakes. The snow didn't last too long or accumulate at all, but it was fun to get out and enjoy our first snow fall.
This evening we got our new aprons on that Great Grandma made us to make some Christmas cookies to share with our neighbors.
I love to make get to bake with Mom.
I can't wait to get started. I pushed my cooking tower over and climbed right in.
I was excited to get to help too. Here is my apron that Great Grandma made me. I think they are going to work perfectly for cooking!
I am guarding my tower and don't want to let anyone in.
Alright I guess I will let McKenzie in to help make cookies. We had fun making cookies and taking them over to our neighbors.

No comments:
Post a Comment