Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Waking up to a winter wonderland

December 6, 2016
When mom came in to get me up this morning she told me to go and look out the window.
I was pretty excited to see snow all over.  
I was sleeping in the spare bedroom, because mom touched up my room yesterday and it smelled like paint.  So when she got me up I headed straight to the spare bedroom window to see all the snow.
I quickly got dressed because I wanted to go outside and see the snow.  I got my hat, scarf, and gloves on.  Mom handed me my warmed milk with peppermint and I headed outside to enjoy the snow for a few minutes before school.
Nothing like enjoying a warm cup of milk out in the snow!
Scout and I had to walk all over and tramp all through it.  I think that Scout was as excited about the snow as I was.
I am headed back toward the house.
Check out our snowy trampoline.  I don't think we will be jumping on the trampoline anytime soon.
It took me a little bit longer to get dressed and get outside than McKenzie, but I made it out so I didn't miss out on the winter wonderland.
I got a warm cup of milk with vanilla to enjoy outside in the snow.
We sure had fun out in the snow.
Hi! Mom!  Look at us in the snow!
Isn't the snow the greatest.  We had to head in and get ready for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment