Sunday, January 1, 2017

Projects take two

November 29, 2016
We finished painting McKenzie's room and now it is time to paint my room.  Mom forgot to get a before picture with my room while the plan, train, car boarder was still on the wall.  She still thought she would get some before pictures anyway.
I am excited to get going and get my room painted.
Mom has the room all taped, we picked out my paint color the other day after my new comforter came in, and now we just need to get our paint clothes on and paint.
I am excited as mom not to have to paint my ceiling and only the walls.  It should go a lot faster than McKenzie's room!
I chose purple paint for my room.
I really, really, really wanted to use the roll brush to paint and not just the paint brush.  Mom wasn't so sure about giving a 4 year old a roll brush loaded with paint, but she decided to to let me try and luckily we only ended up with paint all over the wall.
It was a lot of fun to get to help paint my room.  I love my new purple room!  It sure is purple.
While mom had the tarps down for painting and we had a little bit of paint left from our rooms we thought it would be the perfect time to finally paint the doll beds that our great Grandpa made for Grammy and Aunt Helen and they gave to us for Reese and Katelyn.  
Mom thought that she would get some before pictures again.  Here is Katelyn's bed.  I am going to paint it purple.  I think she will love it.  
Here is the before picture of Reese's bed.  I am painting her bed blue.
Here are the beds all done. They turned out great and we had a lot of fun painting them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment