December 24, 2016
Today we decided to do a little Christmas cookie baking.
I helped mom make some peanut butter balls.
Here are the peanut butter balls ready to be dipped in chocolate. Mom was hoping the picture would show the mess that I made while cooking. I had powdered sugar everywhere and all over me.
Since mom doesn't like peanut butter and chocolate she decided to try to make some cookie butter balls.
I got to help her make the cookie butter balls. They are all done and just need to be in the fridge for a little bit.
We also made starlight mint cookies. I was great help in unwrapping all the Andes Mint.
We made some cookie dough earlier in the day and now are ready to wrap some around the Andes Mints.
We had a lot of fun making Christmas cookies today!
We got on our Christmas dresses and headed to Christmas Eve service at church.
When we got home mom wanted to take some Christmas eve photos with us all dressed up. Here are some of the pictures from our Christmas Eve photo shoot!
For dinner we had Cream of Broccoli soup in bread bowls. Even though broccoli isn't my favorite veggie I gobbled up the soup and asked for some more.
Mom made the bread bowl and they turned out a lot bigger than she planned. It didn't stop us from trying to eat the whole bowl. Don't worry we didn't eat it all!
After dinner mom cut up the different kinds of cookies we made and we got to try them
They were sure yummy! I liked them all!

No comments:
Post a Comment