Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Christmas Break

December 18, 2016
On our way home from church we noticed all the icicles on people's houses.  When we got to our house we noticed that we had a bunch too.  We changed into our snow gear and headed outside.  Dad broke some icicles off for us to enjoy!
We did a little sledding!
Here I am enjoying my icicle in the snow!


Here is a funny video of McKenzie trying to push me down the hill!
I sure enjoyed this huge icicle.  We had a lot of really big ones.
We had a great time out in the snow with the icicles and sledding.

December 19, 2016
Ho Ho Ho!  Merry Christmas.  Today is the first official day of Christmas break!  We are staying home this Christmas for the first time ever in my life and enjoying Christmas in our new home!
With it being Christmas break and having some extra time we thought we would do some Christmas crafts and decorate the house with them.
We traced a Christmas tree, cut it out, and then decorated it by coloring it.
I had fun by putting on lots of ornaments. 
I drew ornaments and also decorated with some stickers.  We had a great time making Christmas crafts today!

December 20, 2016
Today we had our first dentist appointments.  I did a great job and the dentist said my teeth look great!
I got to go to the dentist first this morning for my first check up.  Part of the reason for the dentist visits was that mom wanted to make sure that there was no damage to the tooth that I chipped last week.  The dentist said that my tooth will be fine and my teeth are in good shape.
Like I said I went to the dentist this morning and then McKenzie had an appointment in the afternoon.  There are probably not two more excited kids about going to the dentist.  When we got home after my appointment McKenzie started counting down the hours until she got to go back to the dentist.  The things we get excited about!

No comments:

Post a Comment