Monday, January 23, 2017

The best bed ever!

December 27, 2016
Today Granpy, with some help, put my new big girl bed together. Here is a video of me seeing it for the first time.  
I think this face says it all about what I think about it!  THIS IS SO AWESOME!
I love Makayla's new bed too!  When she is awake I get to play on it all I want!
That is a fast and fun slide!
Mom tried to get me to hold still for a moment to get a picture of me on my new bed, but I just was so excited that this was the closest she got!
We had fun exploring the tent underneath.  Peek-a-Boo
I am in here too!  This is going to be a great clubhouse!
Some pictures with Grammy, Granpy, and the bed.
I think it is safe to say that we love my new bed.
Thanks Grammy and Granpy!  I am sure going to get a lot of good nights of sleep in this bed and lots of fun playtime during the day!
That night we both climbed into Makayla's new bed to try it out.  I love that Grammy made me some new soft cozy cat sheets to fit on my new bed.  I am sure attached to my cozy sheets.  We really wanted to have a sleep over, but Mom and Dad thought maybe we should try it after the excitement of the bed has worn off!

No comments:

Post a Comment