December 25, 2016
Happy Birthday to Jesus and Merry Christmas to all! We were very nice to mom and dad and didn't wake up super early. It was almost 8 am before we woke up!
We Skyped with Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Aubrey to wish them a Merry Christmas and to open the Christmas gifts that they sent us!
In the big box we just opened was this stable for our horses! We were very excited about the stable. We have been wanting one since we got our horses for our birthday's!
Reese, Katelyn, Pria, Brownie, and Lilly had to come down and check out the new stable!
I think Lilly and Brownie are sure going to enjoy their new home and Katelyn, Reese, and Pria are always excited to have new toys to play with. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa! We love it!
After we Skyped with Grandma and Grandpa it was time for breakfast. Mom had made a make ahead breakfast souffle and some cinnamon rolls. Breakfast was sure yummy.
After breakfast Dad assembled the giant blocks that Grandma and Grandpa gave us. We had fun creating and building with them.
We made them into beds with pillows and stuffed animals to hold. We had a lot of fun building with them.
Grammy and Granpy got to our house around lunch time or on Christmas we like to call if snack time. We had some yummy snacks (lunch), got dressed, played with the toys, and mom got the prime rib in the oven. By that time Aunt Helen was almost here, so we decided to wait to open our presents until she was there too. It was pretty impressive that we waited until 4 pm to open presents and didn't even complain about it.
We handed out the presents and stacked up our piles nice and high. Much to our excitement.
I wonder what is in this present with Princess Christmas wrapping paper?
Here is my pile. I have my M&M light up tree that plays the M&M song from their commercial. Thanks Aunt Helen for always finding us some type of musical toy/decoration! We think they are fantastic!
I am ready to open my pile of toys!
Scout even got some presents to open. You pretty much have to give Scout presents to open or he will open everyone else's. He loves to open presents almost as much as us. Crazy dog.
I got a kids size guitar from Dad and Mom that I will be able to learn to play.
I got some ice skates to use at the ice skating rink they have here in Redmond. I can't wait to try them out.
Grammy and Granpy got me some real snow shoes to use out in the snow!
I got lots of fun crafts from Aunt Helen! We love to do crafts and started right in on them!
Granpy is always helpful. He took care of all the wrapping paper, so, we would be able to tell what still needed unwrapped. Thanks for keeping us organized Granpy!
Aunt Helen got us some puffy vest! We are sure going to need those here in Redmond to keep us warm.
I got some new comfy sheets from Grammy and Granpy. I love my cozy sheets and these will make even more sense once I open another gift I am getting from them.
Uncle Scott, Aunt Sarah, and our cousins sent us Paw Patrol toys! This one is Everest which I am super excited about because she is my favorite and I don't have her yet! We sure have had a blast playing with the Paw Patrol toys they sent!
When we were done opening our presents then we headed over to help Aunt Helen open hers. You know adults are able not able to open present by themselves. You loose the ability as you grow up.
Grammy needed some help too!
I came to sit on Mom's lap while I finished opening mine!
Aunt Helen got us a Paw Patrol board game for Christmas and we got it out to play it while they finished getting dinner ready! This reindeer I am holding is the gift that I made for Mom and Dad at preschool. So cute!
We had a yummy prime rib dinner with twice baked potatoes, green beans, broccoli, and salad. We gobbled it up and then wanted some chocolate pie!
This delicious chocolate pie has become a traditional Christmas pie in our family. Usually we have a couple of other ones, but mom decided that since she was the one making the pies this year that we would only have the Chocolate pie. Ever year it is always the first one to go and we have the other ones left over, so, why even make them when everyone loves this one! I sure did! I scraped the plate clean!
After dinner we realized that Makayla never opened her big gift from Grammy and Granpy. Since it was so big it wasn't wrapped but just covered with a blanket. I opened it up and wasn't sure what it was. Grammy and Granpy told me that it was a super fun big girl bed! I was excited to get a new bed, but not as excited as when I saw it put together and realized how cool this bed is. Don't worry there will be video to come of the bed.
The last thing of the night before we headed up to put on pajamas and go to bed was to open up our stockings!
I am excited to see what is all in this stocking!
I just can't wait to see what my stocking is filled with. It was sure fun to have Christmas at our house! Thanks Grammy, Granpy, and Aunt Helen for coming to us for Christmas! Thank you everyone for all the wonderful Christmas gifts. We sure are very lucky and blessed girls to have some many people who love us!


No comments:
Post a Comment