Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Playing in the snow on New Years Day

January 1, 2017
We got some snow last night, so, mom and I thought we would head down to the canyon trail and do a little snowshoeing.
We are off to enjoy a sunny afternoon down in the canyon.
We had fun exploring and making tracks.
Scout was excited to join us on our outing.  I really wanted to be able to walk Scout.  Mom said I could have a turn after we got a little bit beyond the dog park.  He thought that we should run instead of walk.
We had to stop to wait for mom to catch up.
Here we come.
Hey Scout wait up and don't pull so hard.
I had a great time snowshoeing with mom and Scout down in the canyon.  What a fun way to start out the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment