Saturday, January 31, 2015

Marie's graduation party

January 10, 2015

This morning mom went and got a meyer lemon off of our bush outside for breakfast.  Anytime I see any type of citrus, I think I should have it.  Mom gave me part of the lemon to eat and here is the video of me eating it.  Meyer lemons are a little sweeter and not as tart as normal lemons.  
We are so proud of our friend Marie or Miss Rie as we call her for completing her bachelor's degree!  Today was her graduation from Simpson University.  We didn't make it to the graduation, but we went to celebrate her at her graduation party.  I was a little shy when we first got there, but I found a book and asked Kerrie to read it to me!
I just love Miss Kerrie!
We headed outside to play!  Both of us were more than happy to be outside playing!
Look at me!
I had fun climbing up and swinging my feet!
The party was at Marie's parent's house who happen to live in our neighborhood.  They have a fun hill in their backyard that was a lot of fun play on.  Callie was so sweet and held me hand on the way down.  
Oh my, I can't believe it.  We had fun watching the balls roll down the hill.  
Callie (Marie niece) and I had fun on the swing!
That is who is pushing me!
Jayden found her way to the swing with me and we had a great time with McKenzie pushing us.  
I got down and thought I would have fun pushing Jayden on the swing!
"No, please come back and push us!"
I had fun pretending to play the drums with sticks and on wood!
A sweet pose for mom.  
Before we headed out we had to get a picture with the graduate!  Congrats Marie!
I needed a picture with the graduate too!  I am so excited for you!

McKenzie and I had fun singing and playing Jesus Love Me on the guitar.  Here is a video of our song.

No comments:

Post a Comment