Saturday, January 24, 2015

Hap Birthday Jesus!

December 25, 2014
 We had fun snuggling with Aunt Helen while we waited for everybody to get up and head out into the living room to open presents!
A picture with all of us kids before the craziness begins.  
 A sweet picture for mom before I pass out some presents!
Sydney started right in and was happy with her presents!
 Makayla got me some Princess books that read the books to you!  It helped that I picked them out at the the store a month ago!
 Tyler was excited about his life size star wars figure!
 I snuck over to see what Aunt Sarah and Wyatt were doing!
Wyatt sure enjoyed opening presents!
 Look at this big present!  I wonder what it could be?
 How cool!  I can't wait to put together my horse stable Junior Lego's!
Grammy and Granpy got us a butterfly kits that we will be able to watch Caterpillars metamorphose into butterflies!  This is going to be so much fun.  They also got us some other wonderful gifts, which, we had been loving and playing with since we got home!  Thanks Grammy and Granpy!
 I got Minnie Mouse and her friends figurines to play with from Uncle Scott, Aunt Sarah and my cousins!  Thanks for all the wonderful presents you got us!  We love them!
 Now how do I get them out, so, I can play with them? 
 Uncle Jeff and Aunt Susan sent both Makayla and I a Sofia the first sleeping pad and a ballerina Barbie that we just love.  Thanks Asheville Herzog's! 
 I had so much fun unwrapping my Christmas presents! 
 Daddy got a guitar earlier this year and when we plays we want to play with him, so, when he saw these little kid guitars he thought that they would be the perfect present for us!  I can't wait to play my Sofia guitar! 
 I got a Minnie Mouse Guitar and love it! 
 Grammy and Granpy got mom a new strainer, which, she really needed.  I thought it was a nice hat! 
 I wanted Daddy to show me how to play my new guitar!
 My Minnie guitar was the biggest hit for me this Christmas.  I took it around everywhere with me.  Here I am trying to figure it out! 
 Sydney came over to play our guitars with us! 
 Sydney got a stable for her horse and we sure had fun playing with it! 
 She also got a car for her American Girl doll, McKenna.  I had a great time driving the car all around their house!  We ended up playing with a lot of Sydney's new toys, because, most of ours stayed in the box since we had to take them home!  Thanks for sharing your fun toys with us Sydney!
 With all the present fun, we needed a little breakfast to keep our energy up! 
 I love pancakes! 
 I did get to open up my Minnie Mouse and dress her up! 
 Thanks Aunt Helen for Minnie Mouse presents!  I sure do love to play with them!
 Sydney sure loved to play with her horse and stable!  It was a big hit for her! 
 The older girls were playing with Sydney's American Girl dolls and I wanted a doll to play with too, so, Sydney found this one for me! 
 Granpy read me and my guitar a book before nap time! 
 While the older girls were busy playing with something else, my Minnie guitar and I snuck in to play with the horse and stable!
 A little song and dance with my guitar.  Like I said the guitar was sure a hit!
 We had such a fun full day from opening presents to playing with our presents we forgot about our stockings and didn't open them until right before bed.  I wonder what is in my stocking? 
I got lots of fun things, including this puzzle of the United States!  I got so many wonderful presents from everybody and am such a lucky girls!  Thank you all!
 I got Doggy to help me open my stocking, which, makes me happy!  I also was so lucky to get so many wonderful Christmas presents from everybody.  We can't say thank you enough!  We hope everybody had a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment