January 8, 2014
Today, we thought we would take a little walk and explore in the Turtle Bay Arboretum. Gus and I had a great time walking together!
In the arboretum they have a little kids play area and a mosaic water fountain. I had fun climbing on the fountain.
Of course, I wanted to explore the water. I really wanted to climb on the statue, but mom thought better of it!
They have fun little butterfly tunnels throughout the play area. I had fun climbing in this one!
The bamboo paths were fun to run through.
There was a fun little house to play in!
Gus and I had fun looking out the window together!
Back to the butterfly tunnels!
Oh, my sweet Makayla!
After the arboretum, we picked up McKenzie from preschool, had a little lunch, and then wanted to head outside to play for a little bit before naps. It has been nice out lately, so, we have been able to play out on the swing set, which, has been a lot of fun.
Mom brought my balance bike out for me to ride around the backyard. When I finished riding, I went right to playing and kept my helmet on. You never know when you might need it on the swing set!
McKenzie was so sweet and pushed me on the glider. What a sweet sister!
We sure have been having fun playing outside together!





No comments:
Post a Comment