December 8, 2014
I have been so excited about decorating for Christmas since after Thanksgiving, but we haven't had a chance until tonight. Dad went up in the attic to get all the Christmas decorations down. He found this Santa hat and I was quite excited to try it on!
Of course, I wanted to try the Santa hat on too!
Merry Christmas or as I like to say, "Hap Birthday Jesus!"
December 9, 2014
Tonight, Collin and Sienna came over while their parents went to a office Christmas party. We like to decorate Rice Crispy Treat trains with friends every year. This year we didn't know when we would do it, so, mom thought since they were here this would be the perfect time to do it!
We had frosting to squeeze on and a bunch of different candies to decorate with!
We all had a great time decorating our trains together!
It took a lot of concentration to get my train engine just right!
Sienna finished her first one, while, I finished up my dinner. Collin and McKenzie worked on their second one and Sienna helped me with mine! I am not so sure about the frosting in a bag!
Am I squeezing this right?
We had fun decorating our train caboose together!
Of course, I couldn't resist tasting a little bit of it!
It was fun putting the candies on the caboose!
Here is our finished product. It worked out perfectly to have Sienna help me make mine. She is so great at helping me and such a thoughtful girl!
Here is Collin with his engine that he decorated!
I am quite proud of my rice crispy treat train!
What a fun activity to do with friends!
Here is our completed train. It was so much fun to have friends over!
December 12, 2014
We got our tree about a week ago, but it has taken us all week to get it up, get lights on 3/4 of it, and to put ornaments on it.
I had a blast putting the ornaments on the tree. I got them up as high as I could reach and them mom had to put the breakable ones up high!
This year our tree ended up being taller than normal, so, it wouldn't fit in front of the window. Lucky thing we have vaulted ceilings and we were about to fit the tall tree into our house.
With a bigger tree it was easy to be able to fit all of our ornaments on it!
Mom set a bad example by standing on the couch to put the ornaments way up on the top. After I saw her do it, I thought that I should be able to do it too! I can't quite get tall enough.
I guess this branch will have to work, since, my parents wouldn't let me stand on the couch!
Here is our tree all decorated and lit up. We only had enough working light to decorate the top 3/4 of the tree and since we aren't going to be here for Christmas we might leave it this way and get some more lights for next year. It ended up being a pretty nice tree from the woods!



No comments:
Post a Comment