December 15, 2014
This morning, we had some friends over to make Christmas cookies! Abby and I had fun hanging out while we waited for McKenzie and Collin to wash their hands!
While the big kids rolled out and cut out sugar cookies, Gus and I got to hang out in the tower and make some cookie dough! Gus is ready to get started!
How is this for a cheesy smile? Is that good enough so we can start the cookies!
Collin and I had a great time rolling out the dough and cutting it into fun Christmas shapes!
After the cookies were cooked and frosted, we had a great time decorating them with sprinkles and candies!
I wanted to get in on the decorating!
That night, we each got to try one cookie with some tea in our fun Christmas mugs!
Do you think I had enough sugar?
I enjoyed my cookie and tea!
I was been so silly!
There we go a nice sweet photo with my special snowman mug!
I got a fun bear mug to drink out of!
December 17, 2014
I love to turn in circles and do my ballerina dance. Mom just loves to watch me, so, she thought she would take a video to share it with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment