December 13, 2014
It has been a very rainy December here, so, when the sun came out today we thought we would head outside to working on getting me riding my bike. I was doing a lot better and was actually able to go for a little while on my own! Here is a video of me going. It was pretty early on, but it was all the video mom got, since, her battery died on her phone.
I was excited to get out on my bike again today! I am still quite slow, but I have fun doing it!
McKenzie would bike laps around me, but I am just happy to have a bike!
That afternoon, Allison and I went to watch a Frozen Ballet. We are all ready to for the show to start.
At intermission, we got to meet Olaf and have our picture take with her!
We also ran up and down the halls to get some energy out, so that, we would make it through the second half.
We had a blast running back and forth together. We definitely got a lot of energy out.
We have so much fun playing together!
A couple of quick photos while I rest up and start running again.
We had fun watching the ballet!
That night, we walked to a house that does a big light show that is synchronized to music. For the last couple of years we have made it a tradition to go walking to this house and look at the lights on the way. We figured if we were going to do it this year then this would have to be the night. It was the only night that it didn't rain!
We sure enjoyed watching all the lights dance to the music and check out all the fun props they had!
This year we took our light up flash lights, so, we would be visible in the night. We had fun putting on our own light show as we walked to and from! Makayla kept raising hers up and circle it around singing wheels on the bus!
Here is the house all lit up. Well partially lit up. They had a lot more light on the house. It was a fun way to spend the evening.






No comments:
Post a Comment