December 24, 2014
Today is Christmas Eve and Aunt Helen thought it would be fun to give us all a present to open up today! We all gathered around and waited so nicely for her to hand out the correct gift to the right kid!
Then we had fun unwrapping them!
We all got cozy fleece zip up jackets! We all gathered around to get a photo of us kids with Aunt Helen!
We love our soft, cozy, comfy fleece jackets! There is a good picture of all of us kids!
One of our family traditions on Christmas Eve is to have bread bowls and soup for dinner. We thought we would help Grammy out in making the bread bowls! What great little helpers we are!
We all got dressed up in our Christmas clothes and went to Sydney, Tyler, and Wyatt's church for the children's Christmas Eve service. Tyler and Sydney got to sing in the children's choir and it was fun to watch them! When we got home it was time to take some pictures in our fancy clothes!
Here is a photo with all of us in it! I have to say that it turned out pretty good! Which is impressive when using a timer and trying to get this many people looking and smiling at once!
We headed out to take some more photos by the Christmas tree! Up first was all of us kids! We were told that if we did a good job with pictures we would get a cookie!
We tried to get a family picture with us, but it didn't go that well! Oh well, maybe next year!
Makayla in her Christmas dress!
Another attempt at a family picture!
A picture of us girls with Grammy as we wait for everybody to get ready for a picture with Grammy and Granpy and the grand kids.
A cute picture with Grammy and Granpy and the grand kids.
We swapped Great Aunt Helen for Grammy and Granpy for our next picture!
A good family picture of the Seattle Herzog's!
Makayla every so subtly started backing up into their family picture! I guess she things that she should join their family!
A picture with all the guys!
Then one with all the girls! We did a great job of taking pictures and sure enjoyed our cookie!
While the other kids played, I had a great time playing with the blocks! I really liked the duplo legos they had!
A little relaxing time with Grammy and Granpy while we watched today's advent!
We made some food for the reindeer!
We all got to take turns putting in different ingredients to make reindeer food!
Even Makayla got to help by putting in some glitter to make it sparkle.
One of Uncle Scott's favorite things to make on Christmas Eve is my Great Grandma Honn's homemade eggnog! Cheers Uncle Scott!
What is this in my cup and am I going to like it?
Yep! That eggnog is some yummy stuff!
We all ended up with eggnog mustaches. Here is Wyatt's!
Here is my eggnog mustache. The eggnog was sure yummy!
I not only had a mustache, but thought my forehead could use a little too!
I wanted to cheers with Aunt Helen!
Daddy's eggnog mustache!
Cheers to the yummy eggnog maker!
After I was done, I had a blast with the adults. Uncle Scott and Aunt Sarah made me giggle and giggle and giggle by tickling my armpits.
It was quite a fun game!
Aunt Sarah and I had fun together!
Before we headed to bed, Mom read us the Christmas story from the bible and then we snuggled up with Uncle Scott for one last book before we headed to bed!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment