Monday, February 2, 2015

The Indian Days of Winter!

January 11, 2015
When I woke up from my nap this evening, I wanted to do a little painting.  Mom organized our craft cabinet the other day and found that we had some of these water color pages left to paint.  They were perfect for me to paint!  
It was a lot of fun.  I painted a couple of pages until McKenzie woke up and wanted to water color with real paint on the Nemo pages, so of course, I wanted to do that too!  It has been fun doing crafts that mom found in the cabinet!

January 12, 2015
This January has been absolutely beautiful.  It has been the Indian days of winter with many of the days in the 70's.   I know we could use the rain, but you might as well enjoy the sunny warm weather while it is here!  
We have been trying to get out and play as much as we can.  The backyard, the park, riding our bikes, going for walks are just some of the fun things we have done outdoors!
Right now I am in love with bubbles.  I want to pop them and even better is getting to try to blow them.  I take them everywhere with me out in the backyard.  Today, I am swinging on the glider with them.  
I love winter!
I have to say that I am loving this winter too.  I am usually the one instigating going out and playing.  I am so happy that my request usually receives a yes!
I can't believe how much McKenzie has grown since we built the play set for her 2 1/2 years ago.  She looks so grown up in this picture, especially, when you compare her to the picture below when she just turned 2.  

I love to put my rocking chair in the clubhouse/restaurant and serve people from there.
I am headed up to the top floor to help out my sister.  
Ready, set, go!
I have been trying to do the monkey bars lately.  I still need help doing them, but at least I can hang on for a little bit.  

January 29, 2015
This is a little out of order, but it goes with the warm days of January theme, so, mom thought she would add it here.  This morning we dropped McKenzie off at preschool then we headed home.  As we were driving up the drive way I said, "park please!"  Mom sent a text to my friend Ella's mom to see if they would want to go to the park with us and while we waited for the answer mom took some video of me saying some of the words she love to hear me say.  
Here are the videos of me saying some of those words.  The words that she loves and wanted to catch on video are butterfly, ladybug, elephant, and what the monkey says.
This one is the pretty much the same thing, but she asks has me say, "upside down".  She figured she better take the video quickly because my speech improves more and more each day.  
Ella and her mom met us at the park by McKenzie's preschool and we had a blast playing.  It was a beautiful morning to play at the park!
I wanted to slide at the same time as Ella, so, I bravely climbed up to the really big slide!  Are you ready?
I thought it would be fun to slide down head first on my tummy.  Mom thought that wasn't the greatest idea and talked me out of it.  
Well, she thought she talked me out of the idea, but then I thought I would think about it again, but this time on the big slide.  She talked me into sliding down on my bottom and not face first in the end.  What a great morning to spend at the park with a friend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment