December 23, 2014
My Great Uncle Pat lives in southern Texas where they grow yummy fresh grapefruit. Every year he sends some to Grammy (his sister) to enjoy. This year, I was very glad that he sent them. I have never had grapefruit, but I am sure you can tell by the look on my face what I thought of it!
When I finished with the fruit, I saw there was juice still left in the bowl and I figured I might as well drink it!
That was fantastic! I can't wait to have grapefruit for breakfast again tomorrow!
Today, we thought we would get out and explore some of Seattle. We headed Seattle Center to check out their winter festival!
We headed inside, because, it was kind of cold outside and we thought we would check out the toy train exhibit.
A picture of all of us cousins hanging out on a bench!
They had a toy train set up with quite the town that it went through. Here we are checking out the train and all the fun things in the village!
It was hard for me to see, so, Daddy picked me up to check out the train.
Then I talked Aunt Helen into picking me up, so, I could see it again!
Aunt Helen picked me up, so, I could check out the really big decorated tree! There were a lot of fun Christmas decorations to check out!
We headed down stair to check out the Children's Museum. While we waited to get in, we thought we would pose for a picture.
I had a great time climbing through a log. A little window to peek out of on my way to the end!
I followed close behind McKenzie as I ventured in the log!
Look I made it to the end! Now how do I get out of here!
Sydney had a great time hiding in the rock!
I had fun sliding down the little slide!
I am all set to go, as soon as, mom is done taking pictures!
There were a lot of fun exhibits there. I had fun turning the cogs.
We had a lot of fun putting the balls on the conveyor belt and watching them go up.
Check this out! If I push this button the ball floats!
We headed over to the next area and found a boat. I put on a life jacket, because, it is always better to be safe than sorry!
I thought I would captain the boat for a little bit!
Next stop we checked out the hippy van! I wonder where it is going to take us?
I thought I would take us on a wild ride!
Back to the boat. Hold on tight the seas seem a little rough today!
Wyatt and I went on quite the adventure together!
This was the cultural center of the Museum. They had different areas set up to represent what life was like in different parts of the world. In the Philippians the pedicab is a way you can get around.
I am ready for the Amazing Race! In this season the had to bike around in one of these!
I am also ready for the Amazing Race. Maybe, they will let us do it as a family. Wouldn't that be a crazy adventure?
They had different houses that represented different areas of the world. This one I think was supposed to represent maybe Central America or at least some where it was warm. I had fun pretending to play kitchen. I found some cups and pretended to get water and drink it!
We had a lot of fun checking out how other people might live in different cultures and playing house while we did it!
I went to an underwater exhibit with Daddy and had fun climbing through the whale and out his mouth!
They had a water station that I got to play in for a little bit!
I had to walk through some seaweed to head out of that exhibit and go to the next one to find McKenzie!
Check out this over big chair! We had a lot of fun exploring the Children's Museum! We headed out to have some much needed lunch and then home for naps!
They have a big fountain in the middle of the Seattle Center that in the summer, when it is warm, you can play in. I said that we should come back on the summer sometime and play in it!
Here we are checking it out from afar.
My cousins started to head down the hill toward the water, but my mom told me that I couldn't go down by myself. I had my rain boots on that have horrible traction, so, mom figured it was inevitable that I would fall and it would make it not so fun. I really wanted to go down with my cousins, so, Dad took my hand and we started walking down, but I slipped and didn't want to go the rest of the way, so, Dad decided to slide down while carrying me in his lap! What a thoughtful Dad I have!
We made it to the bottom and are happy that we did!
I really wanted to go down the hill with everybody, but it was not meant for a stroller. Grammy was so nice to distract me and run me over to meet up with everybody! We got to go fast!
Aunt Helen and I had fun reading together with my Bambi blanket that she made for me, well mommy, but it is mine now!
Sydney picked me up to give me a hug. She is so strong!
This picture would have worked out better if mom took it showing our feet. Uncle Scott is so strong he is able to pick up both Sydney and me all at once!
That night after dinner, we headed down stairs to watch the Polar Express!
Sydney and I had a great time snuggled up on the futon mattress!
It was fun to watch the Polar Express on the big screen!
I didn't get to watch the movie with all the other kids, because, I was a little too young still. I had fun hanging out with the grown ups!
I found you! We had a fun day in Seattle!
No comments:
Post a Comment